Located on Thurland Street is the former head offices of the old Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Bank. The building is the design of architect Watson Fothergill and was built between 1877-82.
A fine example of the Victorian Gothic Revival style, the building is rich in decorated stonework.
Both entrances feature round arched doorways with corinthian columns.
Intricate stonework of the oriel window above the projecting entrance bay featuring engaged corinthian columns
and stained glass windows. The building is Grade II Listed.