Located on High Street is the Baptist Church. Baptists established themselves in Henley in Arden as early as 1688 and meetings were held in houses until 1822 when the first chapel was built. The present church was built in 1867 and was funded by the Birmingham Industrialist, George Frederick Muntz.
Richly carved capitals support the arched entrance to the church
The church features stone hooded windows with corbels and leaded panes