Located in the green park and in the quiet old neighbourhood of Kampo Kastelo is the little church of Our Lady of Our Health. On the site of two much older churches, it was built in 1703. Later in the 18th century, the church had the addition of a nave which was later destroyed. In 1895, the church was dedicated by the then Archbishop of Zadar, Grgur Rajcevic. During the Croatian War of Independence (1991-1995), the church had been devastated and as a result, was renovated in 1995. The rotunda of the church is bright orange in colour and the church features an octagonal bell tower with three cherubs on plinths above the pedimented entrance.