Located in an elevated position on Bog Lane is the Holy Trinity Church. The church was built in 1836 by Giles Redmayne who owned the nearby Brathay Hall. Built in an Italianate style, the church features stone dressings and a south west bell tower.
The tower has three stages and buttresses with the third stage having two light round-headed louvred bell openings.
Beautiful stained glass depicting saints adorn the mullioned stone windows. Holy Trinity church is Grade II Listed.