The Anglican chapel at Stapenhill Cemetery was built in 1866 by Simpson and Lynam of Nottingham and was designed by the architects Lucy and Littler of Liverpool. The chapel is Decorated Gothic in its architectural style and is typical of the period.
Varied window tracery and mullions adorn the chapel which features a five sided apse at the west end.
The steeple is asymmetrically placed at the south west corner. The large east window (above) illuminates the main chapel with smaller windows used to light the side chapels.
The south entrance with high pointed Gothic style arch and stone coping. The chapel is Grade II Listed.