Located on Stapenhill Road is the cemetery and chapels of Stapenhill, now in the parish of Brizlincote. The stone archways at the entrance of the cemetery lead to the original 12 acre site (now over 30 acres) which was purchased from the Marquis of Anglesey in 1864. The Gothic archways feature poppy head finials, a central carriage arch, High Victorian Gothic pedestrian side arches and are Grade II listed.
The town coat of arms beneath a winged angel sits above the central archway
A flight of stone steps lead to the Gothic style gatehouse lodge (above)