Located along Cautley Road in the Yorkshire Dales National Park sits Cautley Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. Dating to 1845, the building is constructed of coursed roughly squared sandstone rubble with quoins. The symmetrical single storey chapel features a round headed doorway with monolithic pilasters and keystone. The round headed windows have four pane glazing and fanlights and the building has an extension added to the north gable. The chapel is Grade II Listed.