The stable block at Ragley Hall dates to the mid 18th century and is attributed to James Gibbs. The north court and the central block (above) were remodelled in 1780 and are the work of James Wyatt. Constructed of limestone ashlar with limestone dressings, the buildings feature stone chimneys, slate hipped roofs and continuous string course throughout. The symmetrical central court has a central round archway with Gibbs surround and flanking niches. The first floor has oeil de boeufs (small round or oval window) and a central square window. The pediment details a clock in front of an octagonal attic with oval openings.
The semi-circular side wings feature Diocletian windows above the round arched doorcases with sash windows to the first floor attic. The north court (above) also features a central round archway with Gibbs surround and first floor oeil de boeufs.
The south range of the stable block (above) consists of a loggia with fourteen Tuscan columns and entablature with triglyph frieze. The wall behind features four sash windows, in Gibbs surrounds, alternating with eight oeils de boeufs.
The buildings which make up the stable block are Grade II* Listed.