Situated next to the entrance gates of Eggleston Hall is Low Lodge. Dating to circa 1827, the Lodge is constructed of coursed sandstone ashlar. The design of the one storey building is attributed to the 19th century English architect Ignatius Bonomi. Built in the Greek style, the three bay Lodge features sash windows and paired Doric columns on plinths which support the pedimented entablature. Low Lodge is Grade II Listed.
Within the grounds of Eggleston Hall are the ruins of the former Chapel of Ease. There had been a Chapel of Ease on the site since 1539. Dating to the 18th century, the small church is constructed of irregular coursed sandstone and ashlar.
The former chapel featured a three bay nave and three bay chancel each with round-headed central doorways.
The private chapel was closed in 1868 with the roof stripped and used on other estate buildings.
A surviving wall monument (below) features three cherubs heads carved in relief flanked by wide scroll brackets. The ruins of the chapel are Grade II Listed.